- How do I apply to immigrate to Canada?
- What forms do I need to fill out to apply for immigration? Where do I get the forms?
- How do I know if I qualify for immigration to Ontario?
- What are the costs of immigration applications?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- What is a Social Insurance Number (SIN)? How do I apply for one?
- What is a permanent resident card?
- How do I get a driver's license?
- How can I find a doctor in Sarnia-Lambton?
- Where can I find a hospital in Sarnia-Lambton?
- How do I go get a Health Card?
- What services are covered by the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP)?
- How can I pay for health care in my first 3 months in Ontario, or if I don't have OHIP?
- What is a temporary work permit? How can I get one?
- How do I find a job in Sarnia-Lambton?
- What jobs and professions are in demand in Sarnia-Lambton?
- What are my rights in the Ontario Workplace? (Employment Standards Act)
- How can I get my education, professional credentials and skills assessed?
- Where can I get information on professional associations and regulatory bodies?
- How do I find a job in Sarnia-Lambton
- What should I do if I want to study in Ontario?
- I am an international (foreign) student. Can I get financial assistance?
- How can I get my international credentials assessed?
- Will there be anyone to assist me when I arrive in Sarnia-Lambton?
- Where can I improve my French?
- Where can I improve my English?